THINGS TO DO AND SEE AT STARVED ROCK
- Hiking - Has 13 miles of well marked hiking trails. A map of the trails can be found here and a list of the trails can be found here
- Water Activities - You can canoe or kayak down the Fox River. The Illinois River near Starved Rock is known as the "Sauger Capital" of the world. There is an annual fishing tournament for anglers to compete for the biggest sauger.
- Camping - The campground has 133 campsites that come equipped with electricity, showers, and toilers. The campground is located about 1 mile from the Visitor Center. For more info about the campground click here
- Canyons & Waterfalls - You can see waterfalls in 14 out of the 18 canyons.
- Bird Watching - Click here for a bird watch check list. Bald Eagles are a guaranteed sighting here.
P.O. Box 509, Utica, IL 61373