Thursday, October 17, 2013

Too Close For Comfort - Shark Surprises Paddle Boarder

I love to surf. I love the salty taste of the ocean water and the feeling you get when you ride one of mother natures beautiful waves. However, I hate sharks and I hate how sharks are always lurking in the ocean. Below is an amazing video shot this week in California of a close encounter with these intimidating creatures. Honestly, I would have pooped myself if this happened to me!

While paddle boarding at Manhattan Beach, Mike Durand came way to close to a young Great White shark out for a swim. Durant quickly turned on his GoPro camera and captured this amazing footage. It is estimated that this shark is about 8 ft long. My question is if this is the baby, where is its mommy?




No comments:

Post a Comment